Thread: Wife of a HFA
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 12:23 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
JustAGirl1971

Originally Posted by helpinghealing View Post
Sorry, I'm jumping into this conversation. this happened with my husband a couple years ago and of course i washed the sheets.. he was so humiliated and i coddled him to make him feel better because he kept saying how he felt like he was a little boy because little boys do that, not men. I tried to be really understanding and not emasculate him further. It only happened those two times. Are you suggesting if it happens again (god forbid :/) then I should not be so nice about it?
Now, I'm jumping into conversations I wasn't part of, lol. I wouldn't be mean about it but he isn't a little boy who had an accident. Nor is he a man with a physical condition that prevents him from making it to the bathroom timely (such as stroke, paralysis, etc.) He's an adult male who was so incapacitated by the quantity of alcohol that he drank, that he was unable to control his bladder. Or, realize that it happened. Huge difference. I would leave him to clean up the sheets. Honestly? If it happened more than once or twice, I'd probably move into a spare bedroom. No way would I sleep in that!