View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 10:34 PM
  # 383 (permalink)  
Jeni26

It's weird..I've been feeling a bit wonky lately..dunno all this stuff with H, and my kids getting all independent on me and moving on with their lives, and I'm having a few issues with my boss/friend...and I'm feeling insecure I guess. Life is changing and it makes me want to cling on tight to the past even if it wasn't all good. Fear of change I suppose. I want my kids to be little again so I can do it properly. I want H to start clearing some of his junk so that I don't feel I'm living in a rubbish dump. I want my friend/boss to quit trying to manipulate me.

There's a lot of 'I wants' in there..and I think I've gotta quit all that old malarkey!!

Also...I've been on some sort of spiritual cloud for the past few months..life has been unbelievably good, and now I'm back to doing a little trudging. I have to learn to slow down and stop expecting things to be perfect.

Sorry you've been so depressed Hypo..perhaps we should start skypeing? The gaps between us meeting up are just too far apart!! And texting doesn't cut it. I Skype my sponsor and also my sponsee and it's fun. What do you think? Can you have a multi person Skype? We could get Hux and INH involved too. That's if we can tear him away from his lady...ha ha.

Ugh..it's raining again...and this week at work feel far too long...

Have a good day