View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 10:45 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
Florence

Oh and the best part is that my lawyer who I owe thousands to bc I have NO money left, has now said she isn't a criminal lawyer and won't be involved in helping tie his arrest to the divorce (which is not final STILL).
Where I live, it's out of your hands. Press charges and the state will take it up. All your lawyer has to do is reference this other case in the divorce case. Get a second opinion.

Don't worry about the lawyer bills, just put something ($50?) on it every paycheck or start putting it on a credit card. Get another card. OR talk to your lawyer about how you're short on funds but you *will* pay this off. They usually just want their billings.

I haven't told my own family what happened bc they are not at all supportive so I feel like I am keeping up appearances and its exhausting...

I am afraid of letting my friends know what happened bc I feel like I might be blamed.
It's your business, you don't have to tell everyone everything. Reach out for support to your trusted people. Where is your local Team WTBH? Tell them.