View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 12:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Cooper123

Alcohol may have ruined my relationship

Me and my girlfriend have been fighting a lot lately. I think it is because we both drink together and I know for me this brings out the worst in me. I need to stop drinking.

Last week we were at a party and I had to much to drink and I wanted to go, she took offence to this thinking I wanted to leave her and it ended in a big fight with her saying our relationship is done.

left, and I tried to talk to her the next day and she said our relationship was borderline abusive and didn't answer the rest of my texts. I was devastated and thought it was over.

My friend took me out to cheer me up and we ended up drinking way too much AGAIN and I ended up at a strip club and got a lap dance, and afterwards at a massage parlour and I stopped the masseuse halfway through.

My girlfriend called me yesterday and we met up and she wants a fresh start this makes me happy and I promised to stop drinking for the foreseeable future. We both promised to make changes.

I am just so guilty about that night and think it may have doomed the relationship. I feel like such a piece of trash. I am so guilty and I keep puking my food up due to anxiety and feel sick constantly. I want to tell her what happened tonight and see if she still wants to be with me. A lot of my friends say not too say anything but I cannot live with this.

Is there anyway I can save this relationship?

I am stopping alcohol it has destroyed my life.