Old 02-22-2014, 08:46 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
penny9175

Liarswife, I feel like we are one in the same.. thank you so much for sharing your story and for continuing to protect your child. You're right, they are grown ass men and it's time they stopped acting like spoiled toddlers. You can't always have what you want, end of story. If you have children you have to stop being an ass and putting yourself first and realize it'st time to be responsible. I also don't understand how someone can look at a pill, completely sober and choose to take it knowing that it could/will destroy the loved ones around them. They have to be sober before the first pill of relapse right? So they consciously make the decision to destroy and hurt everyone around them, they make that decision to ruin their sobriety and cause turmoil in their lives. If I choose to spend $1000 at the mall knowing I won't be able to make my bills or buy groceries, no one is going to say awwww poor girl she's an addict. No, they are going to say idiot, return the crap and pay your bills/feed your kids. Why shouldn't the same be said to someone who drops $1000 on pills?
Also, I had no idea until today that prilosec and imodium are bad for opiate addicts. THANK YOU for that information. Please know you're not alone and I totally agree with your stance on this.