View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 10:56 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  
Katchie

Originally Posted by Seren View Post
Hi katchie, I'm amazed at your calmness and strength right now. I think you are doing a wonderful job.

I, nor anyone else here, can tell you what you "should" or "should not" be doing. Those decisions are entirely up to you. We all learn and move foward at our own pace. It sounds as though you have learned alot in a short period of time and are doing a good job protecting yourself and making decisions for yourself.

I hope that your husband will really latch on to recovery this time, but only time will tell. Just keep your eyes and ears open and keep up the good work of taking care of yourself and the kids.
Thank you for the encouraging words. I honestly do not want things to go back to normal and I certainly don't want my H to think he can behave that way, to leave the family and think he doesn't have to take ownership of the turmoil that caused his sons. Because of the late practice and me being worn out I'm choosing to wait until I'm not feeling emotionally exhausted to visit with him about it. That may not be until Saturday or sunday. I'm taking my own little day trip with a neighbor and her daughter to watch my eldest son in an erg competition. I'm hoping he makes another personal best and new school record! The talk will come because I have to for me and the boys.
I did call my eldest last night while everyone was at ball practice to let him know of this week's events including valentines day. He was glad I let him know.