Old 02-21-2014, 07:52 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
liarswife

Just to clarify the protective order was put bc he has a domestic abuse charge now, and his violent outbursts have escalated MOSTLY DUE TO HIS ABUSE OF PILLS. It happened to be the police who pressed charges this time, not me, although I had tried before without results. I took the opportunity and went with it. Clarity came to mind with space and no contact, not being manipulated into being blamed and told I was the problem etc. Im not sure what you believe the reason to be for me putting the order in place but this is what it is.
I extended the order to have peace in my home and for my child. He is an adult a grown ass man. He chooses to keep using, and that's his choice just like it is my choice to not want to be a part of it or around it. I warned him before. I kicked him out the house last year for 4 months when he was still in pain pills and lying to my face. It is the natural consequence of using. He doesn't get to do whatever he wants and ruin my life and my childs life bc he refuses to get real help. And his manipulation of trying to ask me for help is over too. I have grown a tough skin to it, that's why I gave him the info (which he probly cant even think clearly to get on his own right now) and told him it was his battle to fight alone. I cant help him. He keeps trying to say he cant do it. he needs my help. well, the time for that is passed. I must step back and let him fall as hard as he chooses to. I must maintain my sanity for my self and my child. all my friends and family back me on everything thus far. his family is a diff story, a bunch of enablers and blaming me too for his addiction!! I told them what I thought about that. It just really sucks to see someone ruin their life and not even have the will to fight, even for their child. just give up. I guess I don't understand bc I don't have an addiction, or an addictive personality. and honestly I don't wanna deal with it my entire life married to an addiction. by the way, he bought 400 more pills today, I see he is really NOT ready for anything right now. but I will not be waiting either.