Old 02-20-2014, 09:58 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
LooseGrip

Thanks everyone. I just spoke to him and he confirmed that he is seeing someone. She is 34. Still older than him but not as much as me. He said they have slept together one time so far....he told me that he still wants to be friends with me and that he is still here and not going anywhere. I told him I dont think I can handle just being friends while he is dating someone else. He actually said that "she" told him he could still sleep with me as long as he wears a condom. WTF?? Im so confused and feel dirty and disgusted by that comment that "she" said. I just hate relationships. He also said that he has "cut back alot on drinking". I think it is best that we not be together, but it is so hard and PAINFUL. Crap!! I'm jealous, but then I think not really...he still doesn't have much going on for himself and if he is still drinking it is bound to lead to trouble. Sorry Kate that you are going through something similar. My face is in the same position. I just went into the bathroom and cried for a minute...didnt help much...still feel broken hearted.