View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 05:19 PM
  # 484 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

Hi all,

SJ so good to see a post from you hon, please don't stay away,we can help keep you focussed, and to be perfectly honest sweetie, I miss you when you are not around!

Steve I hope the shift went well

BF, I was bopping in our booth at the restaurant tonight to some tunes on in the background, I got called pathetic by hubby! Ha! Pathetic is not knowing the words to any song written since 1974! We had a nice day today, hubby treated me to a new coat, ( so he's not all bad!) and bought himself one a lot cheaper than he'd seen it in another store so that cheered him!

Elsie, please don't be lonely sweetie, there is always someone here to hang out with. I am a terror for self isolation, I know I need to keep on top of that especially now I am in a strange town with no social circle or job to interact with. I know you feel homesick sometimes, do you think your feelings of loneliness are related?

Samwich, how are things with you? What have you been up to since you were here last? Siesta how is the family situation just now?

I hope all my other Undie friends are doing well, will check back in tomorrow. X