Old 02-15-2014, 08:03 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
MissFixit

Hi Katchie,

I think that for a man who sounds controlling in your relationship to all the sudden suggest separation is suspect for several reasons. Especially with the money deception, him going to shady neighborhoods and the fact that you guys have been tight on money. Something isn't right. Controllers don't give up control easily, like that. Quite the opposite.

Given that you cannot control him and you can only control yourself, I think the separation is a blessing to you and your boys. You will have the time to work on yourself and care for your boys. I highly suggest finding a job or an additional source of income not reliant on ah. There are many reasons for you to have you own income, it really is a good and positive thing to have: sense of pride/accomplishment, use your mind, good example for your kids, more money, you are not beholden to anyone for it (except your boss). If he is up to no good, then you will probably find out in the next few months of separation. I hope you get what you want, but in the meantime work on yourself.

HUGS!