View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 09:13 AM
  # 171 (permalink)  
Refiner

Originally Posted by blake1989 View Post
"Dear Blake, I really don't fully understand this. I know that I made a lot of mistakes. It's hard to live with that. I've been having an extremely awful, horrible time dealing with this. I lost my soul mate and my best friend. I am beyond heartbroken. Words cannot describe the pain and loss that I feel. This is my worst nightmare that I don't wake up from. I will Always love you. If only I could turn back time. I never meant to hurt you. I wanted to cherish you always. My own problems just got in the way I guess. I struggle with my own demons and I ended up taking it out on the person that meant the most to me in the entire world. I am seeking help. This pain is unbearable. I don't see myself with anyone ever again. Thank you for my things. Sorry you felt the need to entirely erase/delete me. With love always,"
Sorry Blake, but she is SOOO full of it and to add that "I guess" is just downright INSULTING how she's minimizing you and your feelings. And her meager "I am getting help"... hmmmm... ok, good for her (if it's true) but that's on her and should mean nothing to you at this point. (ps. she's still trying to manipulate you through and through with every word IMHO)