View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 11:06 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
allforcnm

Im just catching up on your thread. I read the part about his working a recovery program, but I don't see how far along he is? Its very difficult on us, but if a person does relapse while working a program they can use it a lesson to strengthen their recovery. Its pretty common to have slips, or even relapses in early recovery so we were told. I was thinking that finding the rubber band if indeed it is linked to using.. with his behavior still being good.., giving it time will most likely show more of whats going on. It sounds like you have support of family and that's great news, someone to watch the kids if need be.. so I agree with KeepinItReal... take this time of early recovery to focus on your options, feelings, and details if it does get to the point you need to split. My husband was required to drug testing for work so I knew he wasn't using, but there were times I believe I could have let my fears, and imagination run wild if I didn't work hard to keep them in check, and again fall back on knowing he was being tested at work. Its not easy what your family is going through. I hope tomorrow is a good day for you.