View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 06:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Lillypad90

I finally did it!

After months of going it over my head and thinking what is the best way to leave, i did it.
I came home from work today and that is the first thing i said to him. "I am moving back in with my mom with our daughter". He had to double check with me and make sure that I was breaking up with him.
After I nodded, he didn't want to talk to me. He ignored my efforts in talking about how I feel and just told me, "just leave already".I grabbed a few things for my daughter and I and left.

He texted me asking me "So, what is his name and don't ******* lie to me" I swore on my daughter and on my dad that there is no one, but he doesn't believe me. He told me that if I come back to the house he would already be gone.

The thing is that I own my house and i wanted to stay at my moms so i can pay all the back payments and get on good terms so i can get an apartment. I was thinking about renting the house to my brother but if he doesn't want to, I don't want the house anymore. I want to be able to give it up and be able to move on with my life. the thing is is that I just bought the house last year and I went through an "escrow sell" where no bank were involved. And even if I put the house up for sale, there are so many things that need to be fix such as the carpet, the walls, the garage door. the list can go on and on.

So i guess my question is what do i do about the situation i am in. I want an apartment for just me and my daughter so I don't have to worry too much
anything helps!