View Single Post
Old 02-13-2005, 05:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Prophet3276

Smile God and Nature

Hello Everyone, I have never forgotten about God or the Lord Jesus Christ i am very down to earth and i've always believed this simple phrasing of God and nature: The sun and the moon shining down upon us are the eyes of God looking down at us. When it is raining that means God is crying, when there is thunder and lightning that means God is angry,The wind is the breath of God and depending upon how hard the wind blows depends upon his mood whereas a light wind is a sigh, when it is snowing it is the tears of the angels from the heavens above.

God created the heavens and the Earth and for that matter the Universe and humanity and so as i look upon the stars at night i think not just about the infinite vastness of galaxies and universes that lye out there beyond the stars in the Milky Way Galaxy, but of God himself the Creator of life and death itself the forgiver sins as any Christian would call him. So whenever you think about nature and all of it's intricacies think of the power of God i'm very down to earth, i like to have fun while reading the ho hum 12 steps of alcoholism on the al-anon program. I hope to hear from you soon,good luck in all you do.

Signed,
Greg

Last edited by Prophet3276; 02-13-2005 at 05:57 PM. Reason: i found a repeat error in the second paragraph