Thread: Need advice
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 11:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
skatebowls

Need advice

I am living in a sober environment. My sponsor and Landlord suggest that I do not go to a treatment facility. Partly because they need my money I pay for rent. I really need additional help and am doing nothing to better myself here, and feel like I'm sinking lower and lower into depression. I told them I would call them everyday but they still don't want me to go. I need this change in my life and I need to separate myself and become my own man. It's time for a change.

All I'm doing is pretty much stalking people online and p*ssing a lot of people off just bothering them with there busy lives and my idle time. So what should I do? Should I go back to a treatment center? The one I was looking at is Salvation Army Adult Rehabiliation Center. They give you 3 meals a day, you work and actually get to go to Church and meetings all day. I'll be around other addicts and alcoholics. And actually some girls too.

I would get to keep my money that I pay for rent and actually help them more by offering them God instead of money. I'm going to give my Landlord my food stamp assistance card so I can receive benefits while in the Salvation Army.