View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 11:33 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  
Pamel

Time for an update.

I am still a number, but with "privileges" (because I have gone over the top in behaving myself).

My probation may end as early as May (my court date went well-the judge added 6 months to the probation but may consider reducing that).

I couldn't be more happy that I am back to AA. Two service positions, a great sponsor, I have two home groups and go to at least one meeting a day, and give rides to some ladies in a halfway house.

The illustrations are almost finished and I have thought up more…

My freelance business is going well (almost TOO busy, but hey, I am not complaining!)

I can go out of state when I want as long as I inform probation.

The bf and I are in good standing. Occasionally he gets irrationally mad but I attribute that mostly to the stress of having my drunken self around for 3? years.

WHAT WAS I THINKING TO GO BACK TO DRINKING!!??

Answer: I wasn't thinking, I was reacting to too much stress and trying to do too many things with no relief. Well, the drinking REALLY helped all that.

I have no doubt that so much as one drink will refund all my misery, as they say in the rooms.

Thanks all, for putting up with me, for your valuable posts, and letting me "horn in" on Family and Friends; listening to your pain has been a great help in my staying sober.

More TK...