Old 01-29-2014, 03:03 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Rosiepetal

I'm unsure what to do.
The paperwork hasn't even come through for this arrangement yet which I questioned at the meeting. My thoughts are, why should I be living to an arrangement that isn't even in writing & signed yet?? The lawyers made me agree to it.
I had tried to put a hold on the new arrangement because I would have liked both kids to have been settled back at school but XH's lawyer argues, why should they wait. So I got fed up & agreed to once again keep the peace.
I spoke in depth to my lawyer my concerns that he may not meet these new arrangements but in a lawyers eyes you just take their word for it & get on with it.
End of the day it is me, & always has been me ,that rearranges my schedule to accommodate XHs downfalls.
I think I will give in for now but once child number 2 is at her new school it is up to him to fullfill his end of the arrangement.
Then again I can't just ignore my children's needs to be picked up dropped off etc & I am not the sort of mother who would just leave them sitting there feeling bewildered for the sake of proving a point.