View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 02:23 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
BlueSkies1

Yes...I know what you mean. I definitely was not saying that you are like that in other relationships, only with your H, which I get.
I was looking ahead. Having followed your story to some degree on here. I am thinking ahead. I see the possible separation. I assume that it will become permanent if it happens. I assume that because I assume neither of you are calling the other's bluff.
Which then means...be ready for it. How you will feel if he actually said he wanted it, and what you would need to do, and have to do. There will be sacrifices on your part too, assuming you don't marry a prince in a year's time...so being ready...means being ready to apply for work, get work, and the sacrifices that come with that, especially time that now you have designated for other things.
You've been thinking about it for a couple years, talking about it now and then, and now it's time to get ready for it to actually happen...although I have no crystal ball! But the direction the marriage has taken points to a separation actually happening unless something big gives on both your parts.