View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 01:36 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by dandylion View Post
Gosh, I get soo confused---I though that in your origional post (this thread)---that active drinking, neglecting the tournament, and taking off his wedding ring was not his BEST behavior.......??

dandylion
LOL, they're not. I mean, in how he's behaving around us. He's being friendly, communicative, kind, generous in helping without me asking, spending time with our son and taking him to practices, etc. Also, he never promised to come to the tournaments. He made a passing mention about it around Christmas time but it hasn't come up again.

My biggest issues with him were how he was treating us a few months ago. As for the ring thing: I don't know what's up with that? His choice. He's still being normal, he doesn't drink around us....for now. I know that can all change in a heartbeat and yes, I'm still looking for a place to live for me and my son. I'm just going with the flow around here and being nice and polite right back to him. We are getting along well and spending time as a family more so now than in a very long time. I don't doubt that it's part of his plan to keep things status quo and comfortable for him, but for now it's OK. Not perfect, but OK.