Thread: dirty laundry
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2005, 08:15 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Gracey

She would never do mine and my two older kids..............she will pick through the basket till she finds my H's and my youngest daughter's, see they are her own............

I really dont want to be mean............I just want to get my point across...........asking please doesnt work.........

I think these are her ways of segregating my family.............bringing bree over snacks only...........only having bree stay the night, only buying Bree birthday presents, only buying Bree clothes, only washing her clothes and my H's..........

I am not going to try anymore, for her to except my family, I am going to do what I want to do from now on, and i am going to take my feelings into consideration first. It is my home, my children, and my dirty laundry.........................She could have a daughter-in-law, and three grandchildren instead of just one........I am no longer going to play her game..........I am no longer going to restrain myself from saying how I feel............I am going to be upfront and honest in a polite, respectful way, but let her know how it is going to be............in my home...........When I get home today, I will tell her why they are in the basket...............