Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 05:51 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
CompletelyLost4

@hopeful4 - oh, laugh away! It is just so crazy that's what you have to do - laugh about it. I don't have girls, but I always wanted a little cheerleader (hence the four boys) and I know how busy that is, and another one in softball. You are busy! And you worked AND coached!?! Amazing! LOL

My boys are involved in everything - especially my oldest. My favorite part of the year is coming up - volleyball season. I will have 5 weeks of nothing after school other than my oldest's cross fit three days a week. It's the only time we aren't active in a sport. And since we're on the sport kick - XAH wants to be involved, yet refuses to attend any of our oldest son's ballgames. Why? Because he called our oldest while drunk, called him a ****ing moron, and our son hung up on him. XAH says that was disrespectful. . .as if calling a 13-year-old a horrible name while drunk wasn't. He comes to our 11-year-old's JV games and leaves before the varsity game starts. You want to talk about one royal jerk. But he will be t-ball coach of the year?!?! Amazing.