Thread: Cherry red hair
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 02:06 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Your dream brought to mind my daughter's current favorite bedtime read "Pinkalicious" in which Pinkalicious wakes up after eating too many pink cupcakes to find that she has turned pink as well as her hair. And she loves it!

"Sobriety is so much more than just not drinking...it is about learning how to live comfortably with a sober lifestyle." I understand this completely. I've been having those feelings too lately. Maybe your dream was helping you process this? I've been realizing a whole lot of things about myself lately that I don't like that I was doing while drunk but the behavior has continued while sober. Why I need to work steps.

Meanwhile - rock on with white hair! I admire you for that. I think it's fierce, in a good way. I started graying at 18. Women in my family do this. I have no idea of what my actual hair color is at the moment because I dye it but I am sure that it is almost completely white. I have toyed with the idea of just letting go. My mother's hair is a gorgeous silver. However, my two kids are 8 and 5. I am 49 and I am not keen on being asked if these are my grandchildren.