Thread: day 7
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 10:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
krissypie1803

Unhappy day 7

Hi, I'm a newbie. I have been silently struggling with wanting to stop drinking now for about 2 yrs. 2013 was by far the worst year of my life and over the past two years I cannot believe all the stupid things I have done while drinking.
y
I hate myself for it as I have 3 beautiful young children that I have been missing grow up becaue I would rather get drunk. I I've broken teeth, gotten 7 stitches under my chin, cut so bad I had to go to the hospital for 14 stitches (when I woke up I didn't even realize I had cut till I moved my arm and then had to go to the hospital hung) blacked out at the lake in a boat with my two youngest (thank god for our good family friend who got me and the kids and tucked me into bed at 4 in the afternoon) embarrassed my self many times for being belligerent.

The fact that im 27 stay at home mom with everything makes me feel even worse.

I am 7 days sober and I'm scared thaT if I ever drink another drink I will not be able to stop again. 7days feels like N eternity. One thing that I am thankful for though is my husband is stopping drinking as well. That is the only way I can stay sober.... At least for now.