Old 01-11-2014, 12:24 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
wantfreedom62

borderline yes

Thanks Hammer and Hope,

Hammer, yes Im quite familiar with borderline aka bpd. yes thats what this is.

Hope, alanon's great and it's helped me in all my affairs except this one. I've found it too sympathetic to the alcoholic abuser overall. Growing up Adult child of alcoholics, i've got my own issues, which this very sick women has re-injured and so forth. I've found more support in alanon from old ladies, who had to cut contact with their kids than from ANY MAN in ANY ROOM.

Alot of double winners have too much sympathy for the alcoholic in alanon, and myself having issues, I've found better support for me at ACA, Adult Children of Alcoholics. So in my stronger moments this week I'm saying "screw her, I gotta have compassion for myself, she will take me down".

Nobody told her to show up and lie to me, uninvited unannounced, and any single guy, would have invited Mary Poppins who appeared straight, and is straigh most of the day, or even Ann nicole smith, if she appeared straight into their house.

If I'm an adult child, sorry to say, and Im not pity-potting but this woman is a predator.

I didnt have the skills, growing up, to deal with a willful manipulative, cunning and devious heroin addict personality. The fact that SHE KEEPS calling, and texting, EASY for friends or alanon people to say "block the number, etc...don't answer, etc".,,,,,,BUT I KNOW Of NOT 1 HUMAN, NOT 1, who has:

1- No family
2- No kids
3- No extended family.
4- No Healthy friends

who have separated from miserable relationships.....etc...AND DONE a "no contact".

Part of me feels, I got issues too, why everybody tell me do it, if they have NOT DONE IT THEMSELVES. I DO NOT KNOW 1 PERSON who has done it.
Sounds like zozo did, and i reached out to him, thanks for the suggestion.

ITS NOT EASY!!! By the way, SLAA 12 step, does have a no contact thing, in its big book. Its a very very very hard concept, Especially when you consider the emotional devastation that has happenned to the addicts Victim.

Yea, i know its a no no to say victim, but i say NONSENSE. the woman is a predator! 55 yrs old she's had 999 people tell her to get straight, go program, she chooses not to. Instead she shows up in people's driveways, stalks men, and creates relationshiops on false pretenses.

TOO long alanon had me looking at my side, BS, 4th step inventory is WAY later, WAY later. I gotta protect myself at all costs.

Thanks for listening.,