View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 06:25 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  
readerbaby71

Originally Posted by Pamel View Post
Thank you ALL!! I am feeling very lucky: 6 more months of supervised probation but no jail time, and the possibility of ending the probation early.

But more than that, it has lifted my spirits to see all your posts. My BF is NOT happy; I think he thought it should all end here. He wants the freedom for us to travel when he wants to and this impacts him in a way I wish weren't so.

We both probably chose the wrong people 11 years ago, but here we are, and life is what it is… I have urged him to travel without me but he is such a lonely soul. I LOVE traveling alone!! The result is that I am feeling heaps of guilt for not being able to be freer.

Sigh.

But back to the positive note: I was feeling VERY down-in-the-dumps until I heard from all of you. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.
I am so happy for you, Pamel. I also love traveling alone! As far as your BF goes, he's just going to have to get over it. I'd think he'd be happy that you didn't have to serve time in jail. I'm sure he is but sounds like he's caught up in poor me me me mode right now. Hopefully that won't last too long. Continue to work on your recovery and do your thing. Good luck and hugs to you.