Thread: saga
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2005, 01:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Gracey

saga

I did not have a good night lastnight.........I have a knot in my stomach, today.........and it is not going away.........I just want this to be over with........

My H told me if he dont like the way things go at court, he will run me over with his car continuously............I tried going about my business today.......I left and picked up bree from her sleep over,........I came home for a bit........I was threatened that he was going to give my dog anti freeze.........I kept going on about my own business trying really hard to ignore his threats........

It was time for me to take my son to his hockey game.........he told me if I left he was going to throw all of my things out on the front lawn, staring with my oldest daughters...........I dont know if this his way of trying to keep me home and arguing or not.........I asked my oldest daughter to go with me, I was worried what might happen while I was gone........she declined........and I left anyway............scared all the way to the hockey game.........I called home when I arrived there, he answered and wouldnt give my daughter the phone he hung up on me, so I called back and my daughter answered it..........she was fine......nothing was getting thrown around..........and she was leaving with some friends to go to the movies and the mall.

I was relieved when I came home to find, my H sleeping............but I do fear when he wakes up...........I dont want to argue.............I have made it very clear that I want a divorce, and as to be expected he is doing everything he can to intimidate me, threaten me.......he came barreling down the stairs and I hurried up and locked myself in the bathroom, because I was afraid of him.........

Isnt there anything I can do to get him out of our house.........while this whole things unfold.........I dont want to pull my kids out of school, I dont want to quit my very good job...........it is almost like he is a time bomb and if I dont agree with him and make up with him........he is going to explode........I could go to a hotel tonight. I have the money, but I would rather not spend it, and that is just a temporary fix.........he will be here tomorrow..........