View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 02:05 PM
  # 325 (permalink)  
hypochondriac

Oh my God... it was fantastic. My last counselling I found very frustrating because I just sat there and talked and the counsellor never actually said anything. This guy I think I love already. He talks fast and is organised and very insightful. We got through a lot quite quickly, which was helped by the fact I had written about 10 pages of notes of stuff I was concerned about. I was kinda shocked that after reading that and asking a couple of questions he told me he suspected I was on the Autistic spectrum!! Haha. he told me to do a test online when I got home and I scored really high. It isn't a diagnosis because apparently that is a long winded process but he also is on the spectrum and recognised a lot of my characteristics. To be honest it would explain a lot of the problems I have had with personal relationships and the like but something like that just never crossed my mind. I walked out with a big smile on my face thinking, right now we're getting somewhere. I think I may enjoy this process rather than just find it emotionally draining x