View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 06:22 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
hopeful4

I want to tell you a story about a lady who lived here in the town I live in. She had triplets with a crazy man who made threats against her. You may have heard of them, this is national news. Here name was Jacque Waller. She was trying to leave her husband and although she took the threats seriously (had a journal and had told several if she is found dead he is the one who did it), this one day he seemed normal. He told her he would give her a divorce. He said they would work out custody. He later drug her off and killed her.

I am telling you this because I can hear you say he makes threats one second then the next tells you what a great mom you are. That is just what this crazy man did. She was a great mom. Now she is dead. He is in jail.

Please protect yourself and your child at all costs. Do not speak with him anymore or his family, it is making everything worse. Accept what it is, file for protection and move on. Get a security alarm on your home and tell no one except YOUR immediate family how to get it.

Please stay safe.