View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 06:12 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Angel1234

No Fandy I do not enjoy any of this. This is absolute insanity and I never imagined it would have gotten to this point. This person went from blowing up my phone after the CPS agent was called swearing I'm the best mother he's ever known, that he wanted to help fix this, etc. I told him then not to do anything. Then he chooses to do drugs, I admit it to his mother and all hell breaks loose. Did I expect for someone to tell me he would "slit my throat" if he saw me and kept texting me that he "wants me dead?" No. That is pure evil and vengefulness.

I'm torn about what to do because I am afraid of these people. Part of me wants to just let it go and let him be on his way. He has threatened me with the fact that his parents have alot more money than me and have several attorneys to use (which is true.) So he put the fear of god into me so that I don't retaliate against him. Part of me feels it will just get worse and more vengeful if I do file for the restraining order. The last thing I need is to have to show up in court, pay for an attorney and fight for this. I DO have the texts saved. It shows he told me he "wants me dead" more than once in the texts. I did record some of his messages but did not record him telling me he wants to "slit my throat." I wish I had that one. Part of the reason I don't want to do this is because I want the drama and vindictiveness to end. These people are capable of god knows what. I'm scared.

The other part of me feels as if I should do it because of all the reasons above..........he has threatened me and made up false stories to CPS. He has terrorized me. . . just to cover his drug problem and himself. He is going to court at the end of this month to fight two drug charges and I feel like he and his family would do anything in their power to take me down and make me look like the crazy one in order to save anything showing up on his record before his court date.

This is my dilemma. I get free legal advice through my work and am planning on calling an attorney today. I also did find that there is an online form I can fill out for a PPO instead of having to leave work to do it. I'm also going to call the police today and fill them in.