View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 03:16 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Angel1234

Now I'm getting death threats

I posted earlier this week that I was finally starting to turn a page and feel better. I found out my ex who called CPS was back to drugs a few weeks after gettign out of jail. His mother called me looking for him. The talk lasted one minute. I told her I hadn't seen him in awhile. She was under the impression that my ex and I were still together (because he's a massive liar). I also told her that he was taking pills again which I knew for a fact was true. The only reason I answered the phone is I got a new phone and not all my contacts transfered so I had no clue it was them. My ex had already been blocked.

Fast forward to New Years Eve. My daughter and I were spending time at home alone. I get a missed call from his dad. At this point I was starting to get really frustrated. Stupid me sent a text to his dad telling them to not contact me again and their son was a drug addict who needs help and to stay away from me and they are massive enablers. I know this was a stupid move on my part. I should have just ignored it. I texted my ex that his parents were looking for him. Stupid move again.

New Year's day I get a call from the ex from a new home phone and it's him just screaming at the top of his lungs, threatening me, saying the worse things imaginable, calling me all kinds of names. I took the block off and called him and he kept answering and hanging up, at one point told me if he saw me he would "slit my throat". I'm still shaking. Maybe the best thing I did was call him several times and when he answered I did record what he was screaming in the phone, calling me all kinds of names, etc. I even have several texts telling me he "wants me dead" and to "die" on and on. That he had no drugs in his system, that his mom told him I said he was doing cocaine (I have NO CLUE where this woman came up with that, I never said that), etc.

I was so freaked out yesterday that I started puking. I did call my family and one of them is staying at my house today and tomorrow and I will stay at their house over the weekend. This is so sick. My nerves are still shot from the entire CPS situation where there was a false claim made to them that I leave my daughter home alone. That investigation still has five more days until the 30 days is up. I know the CPS agent called and left him a message but the weird thing is she's called no one else, including my daughter's father and daycare provider. It's all making me think that it really was him that made the call to them to begin with. God knows in this anger and rage what he is really telling them. He had given me the password to his voicemail and I heard the message from the CPS agent.

I am so sick. I wanted no contact with these people. I've sinced blocked his parents numbers as well. I should have never sent those texts to begin with but I wanted them to leave me alone and I was angry and I let it get the best of me. I've been up all night thinking of the things that he was saying to me. I don't want a PPO, I dont' want any more legal or CPS issues. I just want them to all go away and leave me be! How much more can he really try and ruin my life. I can't believe how evil and vindictive this has all become. I believe my ex will do anything to try and ruin me. I believe that for the first time since I met him. The things he said were so vicious I will never forget them. This person has no remorse for anything he has done. He blames me for everything that has gone wrong in his life and now he wants me dead. This is so scary. Call me stupid but I never thought he would actually do this to me. Who knows what lengths this person will go to in order to take me down with him.