Old 01-02-2014, 02:26 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
PippiLngstockng

No, but God did insist I spend the entire day in bed yesterday. Boy was I wiped out!

In the meantime, I haven't received child support in over three weeks. There has been a mix-up at the employer's headquarters (in India, I think). They are very apologetic.

I wrote to xah to tell him there is nothing in the account to live on, and taking the opportunity to wish him a happy new year and mentioning that he is sinking lower and God loves him and help is there if he chooses...

Vindictive response. He is boiling over with wrath. His parents, too. Even while they know they have done wrong! Can't they be happy already?! It's the holidays! They think this is war and the children are objects to fight over.

I cried for hours yesterday. But I am back, I think. There's fresh snow outside.

Finally, one thing I want to share with you. I spoke to some people in the community about xah and how he isn't paying child support and that he refuses to cooperate so that we can have health insurance coverage. This is their response: 'i am sure it would be different if you weren't living in Europe with the children.'

So they are telling me to move back so he could be closer to the children? In the assumption that THEN he would fulfill his obligations?!

And if they are wrong? I have uprooted us to leave an excellent set of friends and education system with virtually free college to come here, counting on xah to then be reasonable?

I mulled this over with a domestic violence counsellor. She said he hasn't asked me to move back here because that would give me control. Something he would never do.

People are advising me to move near my abuser and give up my life so that we might have food on the table.

Wow.