Old 12-24-2013, 09:35 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
hopeful4

So, last night I took my daughters shopping. Came home to an obviously intoxicated AH. He verbally abused me by saying ugly things. Today of course it is i'm sorry. I told him this morning we will get through these next few days of holidays but he needs to be thinking of a plan because I do want a divorce. I need him to understand I mean this. He texts me today that we don't have to do this. I text him back that indeed, we do. I said that his addiction and the verbal abuse that comes with it is too much for me to handle and in turn I react and become someone I don't want to be anymore. No response.

He will never ever accept responsibility. It just really makes me sad for him because anyone who lives that way is setting themselves up for a really hard time. Little daughter, age 8 having a hard time last night with everything. Addiction sucks.

Thank you all again for reading. I am updating because I need to keep record of this for myself in case I become weak, and it does truly help to hear back from those who understand.

Hugs and Blessings. May you all have a peaceful Christmas.