Old 12-23-2013, 09:14 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
hopeful4

Thank you both. I am blessed to have such wonderful parents who will help us so much. I did caution them that if they are giving this money to him with expectations that they will be let down because he never follows through. They understand and fully know that.

I have been doing quite well on separating myself and my actions from him. I had a talk with my 14 year old the other night and let her know how things are right now. She has alot of anger towards him and I totally understand that. I told her my number one job in life is to be a good mom to my kids. That I cannot control their dad but that I will do everything in my power to be a good mom to them and will always be there for them no matter what. It was a sad conversation but good to be honest with her. She is really angry with him and keeps it bottled up. When we do separate I will get them into counseling, we know a wonderful counselor who will be very good to them.

It is just frustrating that he expects me to act as though he does not do these things. I am not going to fight and bicker day in and day out but I am definitely not letting him off the hook either. That's why i'm separating, I just cannot stand how crazy it makes me feel and I know it is has to be the same for my children who I love more than anything in the world.

Thank you for being here, it means so much.