View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 09:47 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
needingabreak

Jend I am so sorry you had such a crappy night last night. I hope today was better for you. You have every right to be upset and hurt and feeling alone. You are going through so much at once and aren't the holidays stressful enough?? I think your husband could use some lessons in the sensitivity department.

I am having a pitty party for myself tonight but I like what Zoso said about acknowledging in the moment it sucks but have hope for a better day tomorrow. I like that thinking! Here I am menopausal AND PMSing. How in God's name does that happen?! Isn't just one of those bad enough? God and I will be having a discussion on this someday when I pass away. Ive got some psychotic drunk threatening me because of something stupid my RAD did, my mother-in-law is trying to manipulate-guilt my husband in taking her to Florida with us when we go in January (she is a nightmare and sooooooo negative. Can we say no way in hell?) and I have been in such a hateful mood this past week (have you picked up on this yet?). It has been awful. Can I interest anyone in hiring a hit woman? I am cheap! This week only- half price!...........so really... seriously now....just a bit of humor to help us through our own personal hellish days we have....... the holidays can really dampen our already tough lives full of turmoil. I pray today was a much happier day for you Jend and I pray tomorrow is even better. I hope you wake up to the sun shining and something wonderful to be thankful for. Many hugs to you. I can feel your pain and hurt through your words.