Thread: Locked up....
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 07:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Txhelp

Locked up....

Hello SR friends!

My young adult children are both locked up now....my son is in jail for a warrant. My daughter has checked herself into the hospital at a chemical dependency unit. She is addicted to synthetic marijuana.

Both of my children have been addicted to synthetic marijuana due to skirting around probation (not tested). My daughter is currently on probation and started it when she had the drug patch and breathalyzer requirement.

They haven't been living with me as I had booted them out...again. I was resolved to let them be homeless. They have struggled along on their own.

My daughter contacted me today and asked if i could watch her dog while she checked herself in. She said she was going in for suicidal thoughts . I found a note, when she dropped the dog off...it says she going into the chemical dependency side. "I am ready to quit messing up and finally be 100% sober and healthy minded" was part of the note.

I find it amazing that she couldn't tell me, on the phone, why she was going...even though every single time I kicked her out was for the synthetic.