Old 12-11-2013, 12:04 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Twofish

Hey Jend, Was just wondering how your talk went with your daughter this morning, some positive feedback or did the AV show up and show it's ugly opinion?
I also want to apologize for " poking my eyes out with needles"vs to confront a freshly unraveling AV addict, upset that it's not getting it's ways!, comment. I've been crying for many a day now, grieving over what can or could of been with my ADs, and when I heard that said by Lizwig, it brought a smile to my face and a welcomed positive emotion, that I really appreciated. It been a long time since this momma smiled, I do hope I didn't offend anyone.
Well, my 2 ADS are still in bed, too tired from staying up watching movies, poor babies, but instead of starting WWWIII I chose to let them waste the day away, I don't believe I will be tolerating this much longer.
Well, Jend, I hope (that little four letter word that means so much) you have a peaceful rest of the day. Hope is here for you, support is here for you and always your SR family is here for you, and don't forget to take care of yourself! Hugs!! TF