Thread: I knew it!
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 05:05 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
goodstitch

Whoohoo! Thanks to everyone who commented on my post. I can't tell you how much it means to me to know that I've got company It's really amazing how much we can take and even more amazing when we can detach and let go.
My qualifier definitely used up his last chance, AnvilheadII. For weeks I've been struggling with my attraction to him, which I'm sure has everything to do with my inability to trust that he would stay sober. I told him it was a non-negotionable that he not drink. No more of this up and down. It's absolutely ridiculous! I also said that he had to do what he said he would do, not cancel plans that we've made, and be the kind of man my friends and family are super happy to see me with. I want the DANG blessing! When I heard him last night I wasn't angry AT ALL! I felt free because I knew that was it. Today I was listening to love songs knowing that there was someone better out there waiting for me
Hang in there everybody. Whatever you're going through you can handle and if you can't you'll figure out how to get the heck away from it
Big hugs and love to all.
GS