View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 12:25 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Lily1918

I think you misunderstand the point. He was using too. He had a choice not to go pick up. Everyone has a choice not to enable. He could have said "no way, go get it yourself" maybe even added a "and if you do then don't come home" like so many here have done a hundred times. I would have, and I wouldn't have come home, but he didn't, you see what I mean? these are his words to me tonight at least.

buying drugs is illegal. He is doing time for buying drugs. He takes responsibility for that and doesn't shift blame onto me.

oh well. what you think of me is none of my business Raider. Neither is it my job to try to make you understand that I was merely saying that I am not in control of if he survives this bid or not, so I am choosing not to live in worry doubt and fear. how about you put me on ignore, take what you want, leave the rest, and only share ESH please.

best of wishes on your journey towards healing.

oh, and real love doesn't buy each other drugs, or enable addiction that's codependency. I just re read my post to make sure, and not once did I say I love him. I haven't said I love him in months, because real love is not whatever our marriage was. I can't love him until I love myself. He is my husband. I made a commitment. end of story.