View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 11:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MarkS

No weed for 3 days

Hello there,
I'm a 17 year old guy from Denmark, more than a year ago I started smoking cannabis everyday, the amount I'd smoke would be different, but some days it would be 3-4 joints, other days just 1. I never smoked alone, I always smoked with someone so it was kind of a social thing I guess. 3 days ago I decided that I was wasting too much time and money on weed, so I decided to quit smoking it. Now I managed to fall asleep the first day, but last night I didn't fall asleep.. I'm really craving for a joint right now because I'm scared I'll have another night with no sleep, I had to leave school today because I felt so tired, apart from that I get about 4-5 calls from different people every day asking if I want to come and join them in smoking weed and I have to say no all the time, I really want to impress this girl but she doesn't like the fact that I've smoked weed so that's also why I want to quit, my ex-gf used to smoke with me and we would smoke everyday as well get high and have sex. So I saw this forum and I thought someone here would be able to give me some ideas how I can fall asleep easiler and such.. Sorry if my english isn't very articulate but it's not my 1st language. Although I'm on the third day with no weed right now, I went on a vacation earlier this year where I didn't smoke no weed at all but there was all inclusive so I drank free alcohol every day for 2 weeks untill I fell asleep, also I went on another vacation for 5 days where I didn't smoke weed either I just used cigarettes but right when I got back I was hooked on weed again and been since.