View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 11:40 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
I've been checked out of SR for a few days but here are my thoughts and I am also sending you huge hugs for having to put up with the quacking.

I agree that you should consult a lawyer about his proposed plan of buying some place to live, that is a waste of marital assets. It does sound like he is trying to bait you into caving in and letting him stay. You sound strong enough to resist that temptation at the moment.

Your poor son, having to listen to that drivel. If you are a frigid Christian woman then so am I. I have been on strike in that department for a while since I do not trust my AH and am not liking him at all at the moment. Him being a verbally abusive or drunken mess is not at all attractive. Coming at me and drunkenly pawing me because he "loves" me when in actuality he just wants sex and doesn't care. Ick.

As for the religion stuff. Sounds like a huge and utter quack. Strikes a chord with me. My AH carries his bibles around with him everywhere he goes. Tells me I don't understand. When he got fired last week from work he told me that it must be in God's plan for him, that God didn't want him to have that particular job. I sarcastically asked if God made him go out and get drunk on Thursday so that he didn't go to work on Friday (and so got fired) and he responded "well, He didn't stop me."

Then we move on to the next...we are broke because he lost his job. It is "God's way of showing you (me) that you need to budget.

See how silly all that religion gets when mixed with an alcoholic? An alcoholic can find justification for everything. Stay strong. Stay sane. And hang with us. We are less crazy.
((Ruby2)), I understand! Amazing how they can even involve God in their twisted blame and accusation stories. It wasn't me, it was God. UGH!