Old 11-26-2013, 10:45 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
OnawaMiniya

Originally Posted by wanttobehealthy View Post
I take classes to maintain my history cert so yes that's a good idea and I'm doing it

And I already emailed back to say I would love to work for them and to keep me in mind etc...

I got a nice reply saying there were so many candidates all so highly qualified and it was very hard to narrow it down due to the limited positions for start up.

It's not just that it was a teaching job- it was helping to start a school too from the ground up which I did once before and LOVED.

The woman I emailed who interviewed me told me she encouraged me to keep in touch as the next (this coming fall) school year approaches and they may need to hire more staff and will keep my resume on file.

I'm assuming she's just being nice bc the initial email just said we can't offer you a position at this time and good luck in your search.

It just sucks.
I know it sucks when you want something so badly. And building it from the ground up sounds awesome.

Don't assume she was only being polite...there's nothing to lose by keeping in touch.

Last night I had an appointment. It's important. Very. But we drove around completely lost and I had to reschedule it. Could NOT find this place. For over an hour! It was incredibly annoyed and made me anxious. But I wondered, maybe there was a reason I couldn't find it yesterday. Maybe I would have gotten into an accident. Who knows?

I know that missing an appointment that I rescheduled is nothing like feeling as though your dreams are being crushed. My point is only that you never know.

Just don't give up.

******************{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}