View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 04:18 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
HDrosebud

BIL glad your dog is doing better, I worry about my 13 and 12 yr old dogs all the time.

CD It is awesome you came back and share your relapse with us, for what you went thru is what I would be afraid of going thru.

On a happy note on my side, my husband drinks heavy, yet he went to deer camp for 12 days, when he returned home this past Sunday he looked at me and said I need to slow down on my drinking or quit. I said good for you. Well last night when I got home he was drinking coffee, I asked him if he was serious. He said that he realizes how unhealthy he has gotten, and the fact he can't remember what we talk about the night before was getting to him. He said that he hopes in time when we go out with friends he could have a beer or two and be done. I told him that would be great, but I know for a fact that can't be me. For as soon as we got home I would be right back drinking full force. He said he might do the same. He is taking it day by day, but I am so grateful he has decided to quit as well. He is even going to start working out with me, along with eating right.
I know I don't post alot but I am always reading..