Old 11-21-2013, 03:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Dollyangel17

Vacations are not good for my health or my sobriety!

Why is it that every time I take a vacation, either myself or my daughter has health issues, which is a big trigger for me????

We are in Florida for my daughters first Disney trip. A trip in the planning since she was born, and supposed to be nothing but magic. Although we have had a hood time overall, first my daughter broke out into a mystery rash that we have been battling for a few days, and this morning I went to the ER in an ambulance after passing out or having a small seizure:-(

I was thoroughly checked out including cat scan, blood work, EKG etc., and all was normal. I have a history of these episodes since I was a child, and they don't happen very often (last one was 4 years ago), but its still scary when it does happen. I am feeling okay now, just tired, but the worry brought old AV to life again.

My last vacation involved an ET trip as well, and I actually bough a pint of brandy and carried it my purse for a day, but never drank it.

This time it didn't get that close, but I did contemplate buying a bottle for just a few moments. I guess the fact I didn't is some kind of progress, but still hate that I considered it at all!!!

No more vacations for a while!!!!:-(