View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 07:16 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
indigo
Community Greeter

This is my next installment of my pain release:

The Givers and the Given:
How spendid it is to give, one should receive with good grace and open arms that which is freely given, we have free will, our gift to use for the good of ourselves and for others. I’ll pose a question now, not too difficult I hope, just wishing to initiate or thought provoke. Who decides what’s for the good of others?

Who are the other’s? well one of them was me. I was given with good grace, well intended and taken with open arms. No-one thought to ask my opinion, perhaps at two weeks the givers thought I had no opinion! I must have wept , surely I cried? The takers total strangers, my tiny self abandoned before I had a chance to know any of the givers. There you are a gift you are the given one.

Take me back……. they had no-one til I, the sacrificial lamb, did they not know why.? (They had each other didn’t they!) I must be a good girl, accept my fate. God made me I won’t be late. I must try to understand………”hush little baby don’t be shy we will never make our baby cry, uncle’s going to wet you because you are dry, it may hurt a little though, we will not lie, why here comes auntie it’s the vaseline lullaby” This lesson I would need to undergo to nourish my soul, did I really know did I decide before I arrived? (The unbelonging, the strangeness of this body, these beings, this bewilderment this chagrin these chaotic rules called life. ) I must have made the choice to be a gift, yet sometimes feel……… I am…… a reluctant one

indigo

Feel the fear and do it anyway!