Old 11-20-2013, 04:00 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
pattyG

Blueskies...the sad thing is...what good times? I spent my sons 1st birthday in the VA ED sending her to detox. She came back for outpt angry...hostile...just as noncommunicative as ever. I went away for my Reserve duty...childcare to be shared between the fulltime sitter and her. Total chaos...came home 8 dayseearly. My mom had to be admitted urgently to the hospital at 2am....again not there...no answer on her phone...had a friend come sit with my kids so I could go to the ED.end of August this time she ends it with me...4 days later gets a DWI....I am the last to know. That one time she did profess her love for me and wanting me back. Sept this alcoholic woman who she got her DWI suddenly becomes front and center...I find texts on her phone from an old gf on my mom's 90 birthday professing her undying love for my ex...from weeks earlier...another secret. I break things off for almost 3 weeks. Then because she owed me $2000 and was going to make a payment. ..I let her come by. Sucked back in. The remaining few weeks were suck it up....cruise is 2 weeks off. I find out the other alcoholic is living with her. Am upset but am told she will be gone at the end of October. Go on the cruise....no significant conversation. ..just sex that bonds me in deeper and fear that something I say will **** her off. Return from vacation and left with 4 kids...my mom...and 6 loads of laundry...5 months pregnant. Next day she says she'll be there to go to the store with us...suddenly the roomie needs to go to walmart and my ex needs to take her. I lose it. Off to the store with 4 kids. Crying fight. Her calling me horrible names. Hanging up on me while I am crying hysterically. Me breaking things off. That was it...the end. Next day she dropped off the remaining $900 she owed me in gift cards and the campaign of hate began in ernest. I have not contacted her. After she told me her view of not being an alcoholic and everything is my fault ...I blocked her. She didn't seem to be drinking all that time...including the cruise. But I am sure she was drinking at home and lying about it.