Thread: Feeling "done"
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 12:16 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
marie1960

In all seriousness, lots of women get up and go to work each day without a college degree in their purse. ( myself included) Regarding your friend whom you babysit for an hour a day, she certainly can make other arrangements for daycare. Seems to me, you are concentrating on the somewhat non issues vs. the really important stuff.

Sounds like the wheels of motion are turning in your head, and the time has come for you to make your own plan. These things do not happen overnight, but a bit of preplanning can prevent future hardship and disappointment. You are graduating in May, there is a light at the end of the tunnel , this is good, and an accomplishment of which you can be proud. Unless the field of work you are entering requires licensing, state boards, there are companies/businesses who will consider hiring people who are very close to graduation. You really never know until you knock on that door.

Infidelity is a deal breaker in my book, and I am sorry that you have had to experience such hurt and betrayal. But these are the private matters between a husband and wife that only the two of you can resolve/ come to terms with. And often the solution is not the desired result.

Currently your health and well being are at risk. Time to turn the focus inward and take better care of yourself, you cannot undo what has transpired, but you certainly have the opportunity to address your own personal feelings and needs.

If it's not working, it's not working, and that is the real issue. Time for SomewhereElse to figure out SomewhereElse.

Sending you tons of support!