View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 10:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

I might lose it on my insane mother

Is it "normal" for a mother, whose daughter is going through HEL.L with her estranged AH and who knows that the holidays are coming and surely understands that it has to be a hard time of year for me particularly since we were engaged on xmas, to send this email to me just now?????? I just cut and pasted it but took my actual name out. She uninvited ME for Thanksgiving mind you...

Un-f'ing-real... Thanks mom! THIS is why I hate my family.

Am I insane to be incensed by this??????? I'm steaming mad right now. I want to reply and tell her to drop dead. I can't see straight I am so angry and insulted.

Dear WTBH,

I wanted to discuss Thanksgiving with you. If you would like, I could come pick my granddaughters up from your house and they could spend time here with their uncles and aunt who all love them. Think about it. I would prefer to drive them to and from my home and could bring them back to you when you feel it is time.

Second and please don't get all worked up by this. I suspect you will think it is callous but I am thinking primarily of my granddaughters and I hope you can think of them first too when you hear my idea.

Have you sold your rings yet? You don't need them and from the looks of them I bet they are worth a pretty penny. You should really sell them and make Christmas nice for your daughters.

Just a thought. Let me know about Thanksgiving.

Love, Mom