View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 12:17 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
13unluckyforsom

Hey RC five days is really brilliant! Don't talk it down - the starts probably the hardest with symptoms of withdrawal being an issue too just be kind to yourself and I really mean that - take things as easy as you can if it helps or get busy - you will find out what helps you the most in your own time.

It sounds like you have your big plan nailed and I'm sure your beast is cooking up a tantrum but you know you sound pretty solid - I think it's a brilliant idea to find a focus like the gym or on the other end of the extremes have you heard of mindfulness? Do a google search or even YouTube has some fantastic videos. It's all about being calm and still and appreciating the moment and the wonder of life basically. I know it maybe sounds all hippy but I'd never have considered myself an earthy girl but give it a try it can be really therapeutic especially when you have the racing thoughts. I have always been highly strung and it's still something I'm working on but I can honestly say that even a short escape from the mental chatter is great. I hope you try it out

I don't want to bombard you with 'I did this and I did that' but I want you to have the tools that may be helpful to you - I think once you start looking into mindfulness you will throw up a wealth of information and all I can say is to embrace the knowledge. Read all you can.

http://www.the-secret-of-mindpower-a...esitation.html

^^^ this site is fantastic - (they should pay me I promote it so much lol) but yeah reeeeeead lol

Ps... Don't get the tattoo yet. In January I was convinced that I wanted this tattoo

image-2894760803.jpg

I still love the comfort in the message but I was afraid at the time - maybe I should have 'do not be afraid you are enough' but right now - for you and me - I think although our intentions are to firmly cement our new way of life and mark it as such - it's also easy to be impulsive and maybe you - like I did in January - it's just not the right time lol now I'm rambling - oooooof lol anyways I'm really enjoying reading about your progress it's inspirational for me too to read how far your coming. Keep it up! You've got this!