View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 05:33 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Prilly87

Hi tf. Thanks for checking in. The time apart has been awful for
Him but has had a positive affect on me if I'm honest. I miss him like crazy but I don't miss all the lies and deceit. I have been spending
A lot more time with friends and family and taking time to do the things I enjoy. At times I am lonely but I have to be strong. My axbf is doin well and is still clean, still attending his meetings and has sought extra cbt therapy as I suggested he talks to a professional of
The mind. He calls 2 or 3 times a week when he needs to
Talk. He swears he will never touch te stuff again as losing me has "ruined his life". I feel a lot of guilt and immediately want him to
Come home and give n a big cuddle. I won't do that - the truth is I know it is too early and he is not outta the woods yet - plus - this sounds mean but part of me has enjoyed tohis one apart as family and friends seem to be back
In my life more frequently - visiting me at home more- I had no idea he has such a profound affect on the other important relationships in my life! I hope u don't
Think I'm selfish but for now, we are separated and no more than friends while he makes sense of his demons and I make sense of my feelings and what I want from life
My life moving forward. How are thugs with your daughters tf? How are they getting on? And how are YOU? X