Old 11-09-2013, 12:20 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  
wysiwyg

This thread rocks!
  • I have a fierce sense of humor.
  • I have an awesome job that I actually look forward to every work day.
  • I'm loyal, although probably to a fault!
  • I'm a pretty great home cook (used to be a line cook back in the day).
  • I'm artistic and creative.
  • I'm a total mush for fuzzy creatures (and some not so fuzzy creatures as well).
  • I've been commuting by bicycle to work for the past 6 months, and in the process have lost 3 dress sizes worth of weight, have more energy now than when I was 19, and find peace and serenity in feeling the wind in my hair and my muscles moving in tandem to push me forward.
  • I'm pursuing my bachelor's degree in a field that I love at a school that I adore.
  • Since I stopped focusing all my energies on my STBXAH, I'm making lots of new friends and deepening my existing friendships.
  • I've been working my @$$ off in therapy and am starting to love and cherish myself for the first time in my life.
  • I can honestly say that I'm proud of who I am and where I am in life, despite being with a raging narcissist AH for 10 years, despite losing myself (and my self-respect and self-esteem) in that relationship. I busted my butt to get to where I am now, and I'm thrilled to be the architect of my own future, with the raging narcissist in my rearview mirror and a world of possibility in front of me.